Hobson EasySeat Dual Pad Bicycle Seat
The Hobson EasySeat Dual Pad Bicycle Seat features two individual seat pads that are doctor recommended to help alleviate groin, prostate, perineum, tailbone and coccyx area pain and discomfort when riding. This unique design is lightweight and supports up to 400lbs!
- Over 600,000 sold, and counting!
- Adjusts from 8-3/4" wide up to 10-1/4" wide
- Each pad measures 4 1/4'' W x 7'' L
- Individual seat pads move with body when pedaling
- No pressure placed on sensitive areas
This saddle is best suited for riders that:
- Experience severe groin, prostate, or perineum area pain and discomfort
- Lean more towards the handlebars of the bike in a more aggressive position
- Weigh less than 225lbs (seat is rated for 400lbs)
- are male or female (unisex design)
- are going to be replacing the saddle on a road, mountain or hybrid bike
The EasySeat is a uniquely designed firm seat. It may take time to adjust to the firm dual flexing pads. Please check out this helpful tip from one of our customers on how to properly adjust and ride on the EasySeat.
Your satisfaction is our top priority! If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return it within 30 days from when you receive your order, for a refund or exchange!